Wednesday 29 February 2012

Cabin Fever

Is it obvious that I'm suffering from a severe case of wanderlust?  I'm feeling a little stir crazy.  I think we're going to Edmonton next week, but not for pleasure.  At least I will get out of the house for a few days and get to stock up on some toiletries and groceries that you can't get here in town.  Sephora and T&T are the necessary stops this time, but I'm hoping to get a few hours to check out Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware and Anthropologie.  I just need a little fix, you know?  And there's no doubt we'll make time for a bowl of Pho and meal at Famoso.

In the meantime, I'll just reminisce about our first trip to Banff five years ago.  We're long overdue for another trip to the mountains, but I'm not sure it will be this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment